This is a remix I started working on three years ago.. a request from kwed-member "raiden". I've been trying to mold it into something that I liked but never really felt that it was decent enough to release. Just couldn't get the mix to sound the way I wanted. I even finished one version of it but changed my mind in the last minute and pulled it back.. (never submitted it anywhere). And so I was invited to contribute to SceneSat vol 2 and thought that now it might be the time to do another attempt at the mix. Also, having a deadline can be pretty good sometimes. I recently changed sequencing software and decided to make this a pilot-project where I could try out the new program (however, I did use 95% of the old sounds (as audio) and just added some new bits here and there). So, after a suprisingly short amount of time, and few tests (for being me) I had something that was a bit better than my previous attempts. After some beta-listening and constructive critique (thanks Sören!) this is the result.